- This event has passed.
(V) Kids Cook Dinner: Poppyseed Chicken
April 19 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CDTFree
Join Ms. Katie on Zoom to learn how to make a yummy meal for your family. This month’s meal: Poppyseed Chicken. Ingredients will be provided and ready for pickup prior to the program. Each ingredient kit will be enough for a family of four.
Ages 10-13. Registration is required. One kit per family. Please only register one child per family.
Group visits by appointment only.
We’ll be using the following ingredients for this recipe:
- 5 cups cooked chicken sliced into bite-size chunks
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers about 1 ½ sleeves
- 1/2 cup butter melted